WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
The Osteopathic Clinic is a multi-disciplinary clinic founded by Professor Laurie Hartman over forty years ago. We are based in Barnet, North London. View our contact page for a location map.
- Chiropody and Podiatry
- Musculo-Skeletal Doctor
- Orthotics - Making and Fitting
- Bach Flower
- Hypnotherapy and Mindfulness
- We specialise in all musculo-skeletal problems
WHAT WE TREAT:
- Generalised aches and pains
- Joint pain including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
- Arthritic pain
- General, acute & chronic backache
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain
- Headache arising from the neck/migraine prevention
- Frozen shoulder & impingement
- Shoulder & elbow pain
- Tennis and golfers elbow
- Muscle spasms
- Sports injuries
Please visit our Therapists pages for more details on our Therapists and the services we provide.
WHAT WE OFFER
An Osteopath will seek to discover the cause of your condition. Osteopaths are trained to thoroughly investigate each patient’s condition before considering treatment. They will spend time understanding your symptoms. At your first consultation, the Osteopath will take a detailed medical history including information about your lifestyle, your level of physical activity, your work environment and other factors.
There is evidence that osteopathy is effective for the treatment of persistent lower back pain. The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) recommends it as a treatment for this condition.